Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Ilead indiana -

Looking for:

Ilead indiana 













































   

 

FSSA: FSSA Home.Logging in to your I-LEAD Account | Brighter Futures Indiana



  To Access Training on I-LEAD: Login to your I-LEAD account. Click “Start your Indiana Learning Paths”. (Fig. 1); Select Training Catalog. Welcome to the Indiana-Licensing and Education Access Depot (I-LEAD). Click the login button to login using your I-LEAD account information. I-LEAD has moved to Access Indiana! To access I-LEAD you will need an Access Indiana account. Access Indiana is a safe and secure single sign-on portal that.  


Register for courses in Indiana Learning Paths and I-LEAD



  I-LEAD, Indiana's online child care licensing and documentation system, is a simple way for you to manage your licensing, background checks and professional. Starting your I-SAT Journey is easy: · To get started with the I-SAT, access I-LEAD and select 'My SPARK Learning Lab." · Once within My SPARK Learning Lab. I-LEAD has moved to Access Indiana! To access I-LEAD you will need an Access Indiana account. Access Indiana is a safe and secure single sign-on portal that.    

 

iLEAD Youth Leadership Program – Chances and Services for Youth



   

Operating a child care home that is required to be licensed by Indiana code, without a license, is a class B Misdemeanor IC Class I Licensed Child Care Home: A family child care program that serves any combination of full-time and part-time children, not to exceed twelve 12 children with some exceptions at any one time IC Class II Licensed Child Care Home: A family child care program that serves more than twelve 12 children but not more than any combination of sixteen 16 full-time and part-time children at any one time.

Licensed Child Care Center: A child care program in a nonresidential building where at least one 1 child receives child care from a provider IC Search for:. Engage, Empower and Educate Who This program is open to all area middle school and high school students and is offered at no charge to the youth and their families.

For Families Get free help to find quality child care and learn how to apply for financial assistance. See More. For Early Care and Education Assure quality child care, apply for grant assistance and get help with nutritious meals.

For the Community Serving hundreds of local children takes a lot of local support! Once you find your course, take steps to begin your learning.

Having problems logging in? Skip to content English. Child Care Provider. Program Help Guest Account Help. Read More. Find Your Desired Course Next find a course. Education Onboarding Course Collection Part 1 or whichever course collection works best for your needs.



No comments:

Post a Comment